ADSM-L

Request permission to post query

1994-02-15 16:58:49
Subject: Request permission to post query
From: Martha McConaghy <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 1994 16:58:49 EST
I'm forwarding this on the behalf of someone else.  Please respond directly
to him, as he is not a list subscriber.

Martha
Would you please post the following request for information to your
Would you please post the following request for information to your
mailing list?  I am not authorized to do so.  The information will be very
useful in the research I am doing for an article on backup and storage
management for my newsletter, the Best Practices Report.

My deadline for the article is Feb. 20, so the sooner the request gets
posted, the more helpful it will be for me.  Your assistance would be
greatly appreciated.

-Jon Bines