ADSM-L

Re: Service

1994-02-11 11:25:42
Subject: Re: Service
From: Jeff Savit <TXJEFF AT VMETH3.OSSD.GIS.ML DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 1994 11:25:42 EST
>If there is a fix written and tested for an APAR, and any one of
>our customers want it bad enough, we will make every attempt to get
>it to them.  So, it's not "until IBM feels like" it.
>It's when YOU, our customers, want it.
>
>Del Hoobler
>IBM Corporation
>Glendale Programming Lab
>Endicott, NY  13760

If the product were source-maintained, as many of us wished (I certainly
wished for it loudly in the product planning phase) then this wouldn't be
a difficult thing to accomplish at all.  Source plus updates would make this
largely a non-issue. OCO makes the quality of service and product lower, again.
  Jeff Savit, Merrill Lynch