ADSM-L

MAC+Novell=?????

1994-01-21 16:06:24
Subject: MAC+Novell=?????
From: Greg Piney <gpiney AT MGH DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 1994 16:06:24 -0500
Yesterday, I attempted my first backup of a Novell server with ADSM.
Everything went fine with a few small exceptions. This server has a
substantial number of Macintoshes connected to it. ADSM barfed on
a few files (one is too many). It kept saying the file had changed,
did a retry or four, and then gave up. Being able to backup
MAC name spaces on a Novell server is a HUGE requirement.
Since I probably skipped the page that told me how to do this,
could someone give me a little assistance???

thanks,

Greg Piney
|  Greg Piney                      |   Portal     - GPiney                 |
|  Greg Piney                      |   Portal     - GPiney                 |
|  Sr. Systems Engineer            |   Internet   - GPiney AT mgh DOT com
  |
|  McGraw-Hill Inc.                |                Gpiney AT cup.portal DOT
com  |
|  "No, I don't know anyone in the company that will publish your book."   |
|  "No, I don't know anyone in the company that will publish your book."   |