ADSM-L

HP-UX Client

1993-11-12 16:03:21
Subject: HP-UX Client
From: "Michael W. Kearney" <MICHAEL AT PENNDRLS.UPENN DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1993 16:03:21 EST
We've just gotten a copy of the HP-UX ADSM client. However, there doesn't seem
to be a manual. I assume we should use the UNIX manual and install according to
the directions for Sun. Of course, this is only an assumption - there isn't even
a read.me file on the distribution tape. Could someone from IBM confirm this,
 and
if necessary point out any difficulties I might run into?  One thing I notice
already is that the tar tape uses absolute rather than relative path names so
I will be forced to install the product in /usr/adsm whether I like it or not.

Thanks,

Michael Kearney