ADSM-L

A couple of questions

1993-10-28 17:24:28
Subject: A couple of questions
From: "Michael W. Kearney" <MICHAEL AT PENNDRLS.UPENN DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1993 16:24:28 EST
In going over the notes I took at the ADSM sessions at the last SHARE,
there were a couple of items which caught my eye and for which I'd appreciate
some clarification.

1). Someone mentioned that Norton Backup for Windows was going to
support the ADSM protocol. What is the status of this and how is it going to
be supported (if at all)?

2). Someone also mentioned that the ADSM protocol specification was
or is going to be available over the Internet (as an RFC?) and that
it was going to be formally submitted to X/Open as an open
standard. Could somebody elaborate on this?

Thanks,

Michael Kearney