ADSM-L

Re: Survey From ADSM Client Development Team.

1993-10-19 14:39:07
Subject: Re: Survey From ADSM Client Development Team.
From: Bill Harvey <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1993 12:39:07 CST
On Mon, 18 Oct 1993 16:48:43 PDT, Rick Chang <rickchang AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
said:
>  ADSM CLIENT SURVEY
[ ...lots-o'-pretty-good-questions... ]

I'd be interested in seeing some results from this survey.  Maybe some
sort of summary, or something.  I'm trying to talk my boss into
ordering ADSM, and lots of glowing reports from real uses might be
some pretty good ammunition.  'Course, if there aren't any glowing
reports, then you might be better off just keeping it to yourself.  :-)

Thanks
Bill