Search String: Display: Description: Sort:

Results:

Total 2 documents matching your query.

1. [BackupPC-users] Offline backuppc mirror with rotating external drives (score: 1)
Author: Pavel Hofman <pavel.hofman AT ivitera DOT com>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 21:43:39 +0200
Hi, Since the $SUBJ topic appears in this mailing list on a regular basis, I wrote a short description of the solution we have been using for a few years, incl. the scripts. It is by no means a compr
/usr/local/webapp/mharc-adsm.org/html/BackupPC-users/2011-09/msg00011.html (12,171 bytes)

2. Re: [BackupPC-users] Offline backuppc mirror with rotating external drives (score: 1)
Author: hansbkk AT gmail DOT com
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 02:56:51 +0700
Was this post in response to mine just now asking for feedback on pretty much the same topic? If not, pretty amazing example of synchronicity (in Jung's sense, not regarding data mirroring 8-) I cons
/usr/local/webapp/mharc-adsm.org/html/BackupPC-users/2011-09/msg00014.html (13,448 bytes)

This search system is powered by Namazu