Results 1 to 1 of 1
07-25-2011, 03:28 AM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Looking for Remote TSM Administrator Job
I am 6+ year exp on TSM.
My technical skills include a set of strong and diverse Windows, UNIX, Linux systems administration knowledge, practical experience designing, implementing, andmaintaining Tivoli application solutions, an excellent scripting background and strong, analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving capacity. My background also includes experience designing enterprise architectures and implementing solutions based on IBM’s systems management tools.
- Estimating the existing environment and preparing the statement of work.
- Documentation and Report writing according to the SLA.
- Tuning, troubleshooting and planning for the monthly preventive maintenance plan.
- Upgrade Planning Hardware/Software for Tivoli Products (Scope of work)
- Proposing Hardware/Software Solution.
- Performed end-to-end Tivoli Implementation for Tivoli Storage Manager as Technical Lead and Project Manager. Included all aspects of planning, project management, implementation, documentation, knowledge transfer to operations group, and on-going support for Client (Windows Servers, UNIX, LINUX, Solaris).
- Hardware Installation including Tape Library and Tape Expansion Units (IBM 3584 Tape Library) and IBM P520.
- Tivoli Storage Manager Upgrade 5.1 to 5.5
- Tivoli Storage Manager Migration from AIX machine to another machine.
By jkmorgan in forum Storage Management JobsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2011, 04:12 AM
By rock in forum Backup / Archive DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 07:29 PM
By morganjk in forum Storage Management JobsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2008, 12:17 PM
By binoywsu in forum Storage Management JobsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-12-2006, 04:56 PM
By Joe99 in forum Storage Management JobsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2003, 02:40 PM