Thanks

Default ANE4987E - Object in use by another process

Hi,

I created a new Domain Controller and installed client 6.1.2. This is our first DC to be using TSM. The backup runs fine except for the following 9 ANE4987E errors.

Error processing '\\xxxxx-ads3\c$\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT': the object is in use by another process (SESSION: 4820)

Error processing '\\xxxxx-ads3\c$\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG': the object is in use by another process (SESSION: 4820)

Error processing '\\xxxxx-ads3\c$\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat': the object is in use by another process (SESSION: 4820)

Error processing '\\xxxxx-ads3\c$\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG': the object is in use by another process (SESSION: 4820)

Error processing '\\xxxxx-ads3\c$\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT': the object is in use by another process (SESSION: 4820)

Error processing '\\xxxxx-ads3\c$\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG': the object is in use by another process (SESSION: 4820)

Error processing '\\xxxxx-ads3\c$\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat': the object is in use by another process (SESSION: 4820)

Error processing '\\xxxxx-ads3\c$\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG': the object is in use by another process (SESSION: 4820)

Error processing '\\xxxxx-ads3\c$\WINDOWS\system32\dhcp\tmp.edb': the object is in use by another process (SESSION: 4820)

Are these missed files anything I should be concerned about or should I just exclude them? If exclude, what would be the correct exclude statement? The only one that I think may be an issue is the last one as it is from the DHCP directory, though it is just a tmp.edb file.

Thanks

Thanks

I exclude the whole "Documents and Settings" folder. Personally, it does not do anything for my environment requirements. I can recreate this after a restore.
    Ed

Thanks

I'm pretty new to the TSM world. What would be the correct exclude statement for the D&S folder? Also, what about the last entry from the DHCP directory?

Thanks

Thanks

Exclude.dir "*:\Documents and Settings"
    Exclude "*:\...\tmp.edb"
    Ed

Thanks

I can do those excludes.

Can we safely exclude the temp.edb from the DHCP directory and not have any issue? I'm not even sure what that file is. Looking in the directory I see a dhcp.mdb file with the same date and time as the tmp.edb file. Digging futher down into a directory named "Backup" I see dhcp.mdb dated today, and also 4kb larger. I don't find any other tmp.edb files.

Thanks again,